Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moment & Photo of the Week

Moment & Photo of the Week all in single post, this must mean something...

Current Reading:
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Hot Shoe Diaries by Joe McNally
Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Heart and The Fist by Eric Greitens


Current Music:

Volcano by Edie Brickell
Under the Milky Way by The Church

Mood: Thankful & strong

Smells: Sun Twig Tea, eggs & tofu

Sounds: Birds chirping, lots and lots of chirping birds

Temperature: 84 degrees

Thoughts:
Ok, so today's “moments” is longer than my normal post. This is a list of my last 30 days of reading, listening and observing. I often wonder what you, the reader, thinks of this list that I have been keeping.

Is it narcissistic of me to publicly let you know what I am reading and listening to?

P.S.
This my first Sunday post ever in my five plus years of keeping this blog. I am in the process of changing myself to write every day for a 30 day stretch. I am on day 7. Will I go the distance? Hopefully. The bulk of what I write will make this blog, some will be left in the journals.